spark plugs at 75000 miles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't forget the anti-seize. Also, I'm doing mine about every 30k. Is that necessary, no. But it still costs about the same as every oil change, lol.

Having said that, the do look pretty good. And dang, all you guys with that kind of mileage, come drive at high altitudes with heavy ethanol and max of 91 octane and see what kind of mileage you get... Sheesh.

All kidding aside on the mileage, I just did a 7.5 hour trip (normally without crappy I70 traffic it's about 6 hours), lots of stop and go and total elevation change of roughly 16k', I still managed to maintain around 17mpg.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't forget the anti-seize. Also, I'm doing mine about every 30k. Is that necessary, no. But it still costs about the same as every oil change, lol.

Having said that, the do look pretty good. And dang, all you guys with that kind of mileage, come drive at high altitudes with heavy ethanol and max of 91 octane and see what kind of mileage you get... Sheesh.

All kidding aside on the mileage, I just did a 7.5 hour trip (normally without crappy I70 traffic it's about 6 hours), lots of stop and go and total elevation change of roughly 16k', I still managed to maintain around 17mpg.

Ford does not recommend anti seize compound on modern spark plug threads.

Good reading: http://www.jagrepair.com/images/AutoRepairPhotos/NGK_TB-0630111antisieze.pdf