Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 4.X.X

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • 5.X.X

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zeecarr

Reaction score
Mine flashed a note on the screen that said it updated to 6.12 last week on my 2023. I clicked on update details and it basically have nothing specific (bupkis).

CDNRabbit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't notice an update and nothing shows in the update menu, but... Today I noticed that half of the display functions in the driver cluster are missing, no turbo gauge, no trailer lights indicator, no power distribution, oil life, no off-road screen. Anyone else notice after a recent update?

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do I get these updates? It is set to Auto Update and router is paired. Is it a lottery system to get the updates? Do I do an update dance ceremony around the vehicle while around the router? Do I say a prayer? Maybe a chant I am missing? What is it I am missing??

GregTu

Reaction score
How do I get these updates? It is set to Auto Update and router is paired. Is it a lottery system to get the updates? Do I do an update dance ceremony around the vehicle while around the router? Do I say a prayer? Maybe a chant I am missing? What is it I am missing??
Until 9/12 we were in the same boat, WiFi and Auto Updates configured, for almost 50 weeks. Then, surprise. Didn’t think of an update dance but considered sacrificing a chicken. I assume there is some method to their madness, but I can’t figure it out.