What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OR....OR, let me go out on a limb, mrs Cary could stop trolling me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re trolling the entire site dude. You shit on fords and then come here begging for pictures of fords.

Instead of panicking why don’t you just explain the behavior?

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re trolling the entire site dude. You shit on fords and then come here begging for pictures of fords.

Instead of panicking why don’t you just explain the behavior?

Or I could put you back in your ignore cage. But part of me likes the dramatic attention you give me by following me around everywhere on this site and trying (unsuccessful) to bully. The funniest part is you actually can’t stop, you can’t help yourself, lol. You’re a forever dancer.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or I could put you back in your ignore cage. But part of me likes the dramatic attention you give me by following me around everywhere on this site and trying (unsuccessful) to bully. The funniest part is you actually can’t stop, you can’t help yourself, lol. You’re a forever dancer.

Why not do both? Put me on ignore AND explain why a self proclaimed ford hater is on a ford site begging men for pictures?

And really? Bullying you? I haven’t been particularly negative towards you. Haven’t made fun of the cars you drive. Haven’t even threatened to doxx you. If it really bothers you that I’m asking such a simple question just say it and I’ll stop.

Until then...

Play it again Sam. I’ll dance.

Last edited:

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Red Raider

Reaction score
I think the big bright Ford emblems look fine on a chromed out Platinum but out of place on FX4. As a alternative to black out, I painted them with Plastidip “smoke” to tone down the bright blue. I also painted the chrome molding below the emblem on the back hatch. Gave it more of a brushed alum look. On the front I took off the spoiler and painted the silver molding running under the license plate with black glossy Pastidip. I posted similar pictures a few weeks ago.

69EBF174-C867-46D0-ACFD-E95CB25FE6CF.jpeg

8D02DEC7-2E0C-4C60-96E1-13F4B3098FCB.jpeg

3324A5AC-42F8-45F0-8875-E1377DB78828.jpeg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went out for the first time in a week or so and must have forgotten how to drive because I ran the front right into the curb... second time for this wheel. Also, mounted the platform for a upcoming trip and squeezed in a wash.FC2DF1D8-B662-4FB3-BBC3-46D0203923CC.jpeg01E8D658-C995-494B-A63C-16504F971541.jpeg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Artie - dont feel bad....I nicked mine on a curb too (trying to park tight against a curb / protected on 2 sides)...damn low profile tires!
This one was more than a nick, I immediately scrolled to the air pressure page expecting so see a falling pressure. I don’t know how I avoided tire damage. The first time was the most painful though, it was 2 or 3 months into ownership.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This one was more than a nick, I immediately scrolled to the air pressure page expecting so see a falling pressure. I don’t know how I avoided tire damage. The first time was the most painful though, it was 2 or 3 months into ownership.

Sucks. My wheels are black so any scratches will be crazy obvious. Knowing there are good wheel repair places is comforting though. Nothing a few hundred bucks can’t fix.