What to Do Next???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow you guys must hate each other huh?! and no walnuts needs a step ladder. canadian just needs a rock.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lifting it that high would be expensive after buying tires, etc.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I say go with the 6in. fabtech and join me and walnuts in the high rollers club. haha
And i cant believe no one on here can add. 5in. of lift plus another 6 = 11in.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey ou can thank the american education system for that. if you dont have a calculator handy you cant add. but i assume panda thought he was removing the 2" suspension and replacing it with the 6" but 3+6=9 so either way

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey ou can thank the american education system for that. if you dont have a calculator handy you cant add. but i assume panda thought he was removing the 2" suspension and replacing it with the 6" but 3+6=9 so either way

i thought he was doing the 5" lift. the rcd one. so NEVER MIND! hey math was my strong suit. finished it in college in 1 year. but i guess he can keep the 2 other inches. so that will make it 11".

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
go fabtech or stay on the porch...lol

Yeah I know that one ...Although I going to do the brown wire mod first. then the 6" fabtech kit. I wish I could fit 40's under it with the 11"
My old F150 only had 7" and 40's ....dam expy's:crazy: