Will the 2” f150 level kits work on 2023 expeditions ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

purdynuts

Reaction score
Why guys new here looking to take deliver of our new expedition max limited in a month. I’m looking to level it out but only wanting to do the front about 2” will the 2023 f150 level kit work on a 2023 expedition? Any help would be appreciated

2023 expedition max limited non ccd suspension! Need to ditch the 22”s we live on dirt in Colorado looking for tremor take offs or raptor wheels

Flying N

Reaction score
Not an exact answer to your question; however, Rough Country makes a 2"f/1"r level kit specifically for the Expeditions. Rear actually has multiple spacers so you can use none, or various pieces if you want some rear
Lft but not a full 1". Ready Lift and Fabtech (and probably others) make leveling kits for the Expedition as well.

Expedurban

Reaction score
Thanks. I found the RC 2/1 leveling kit; however, it states it will only fit vehicles with CCD. I assume the struts are the same (non CCD vs. CCD) and this kit would work for either but not sure. This is my first expedition.

Flying N

Reaction score
Thanks. I found the RC 2/1 leveling kit; however, it states it will only fit vehicles with CCD. I assume the struts are the same (non CCD vs. CCD) and this kit would work for either but not sure. This is my first expedition.
I am not 100% sure, but read that it will (also) work with the CCD shocks/suspension. Some larger lifts are not compatible with the CCD system. I would think the RC will work with both. They might know for sure.

Flying N

Reaction score

Rednecked

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2in Rough Country spacers for sale for an Expedition. Brand New. Let me know..