2025 Expedition details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The uncovered yukon denali and cadillac escalade has been spied and leaked

Chio4

Reaction score
The uncovered yukon denali and cadillac escalade has been spied and leaked
And its not uncommon esp with infinity showing there's also week. GM did that for A reason it just does not happen

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They must be gettin ready for either the yukon and escalade reveal or doin their press and ad tour and pictures with them because more photos of them without cover are being shown on gm authority.

bryan8252

Reaction score
Found a video online of the 2024 F150 official release. That wasn't until September of 2023. Maybe Ford has no desire to
Is there another event where Ford is likely to unveil the 2025 MY? Or are we leaning towards the refresh being a 2026 MY?

I just watched the Ford reveal of the 2024 F150. That reveal occurred in September of last year. So maybe that is how long we will be waiting for the Expedition reveal.

Honestly, the way Ford has been doing things recently is just confusing and doesn't make a lot of sense. Take the F150 for instance... the 2024 refresh was underwhelming. The rounded off front end is starting to resemble a 1998 F150. Selling the most trucks in America can easily lead to people getting lazy and not wanting to push the envelope. While its hard to see, that 2024 front end is starting to round off.

1713554642996.png 1713554721776.png

I really hope the Expedition doesn't follow suit and look like this. It was already too rounded for me.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeep and nissan will happily sell you a truck with 10in screen...better hurry nissan won't be 10 in for long
Ford can't fix all the bs going on with the junk they have in a timely manner.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found a video online of the 2024 F150 official release. That wasn't until September of 2023. Maybe Ford has no desire to

I just watched the Ford reveal of the 2024 F150. That reveal occurred in September of last year. So maybe that is how long we will be waiting for the Expedition reveal.

Honestly, the way Ford has been doing things recently is just confusing and doesn't make a lot of sense. Take the F150 for instance... the 2024 refresh was underwhelming. The rounded off front end is starting to resemble a 1998 F150. Selling the most trucks in America can easily lead to people getting lazy and not wanting to push the envelope. While its hard to see, that 2024 front end is starting to round off.

View attachment 80842 View attachment 80843

I really hope the Expedition doesn't follow suit and look like this. It was already too rounded for me.

That's almost exactly what the expy is starting to look like.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford can't fix all the bs going on with the junk they have in a timely manner.

Let's hope the 5th gen is better built. I remember the 2nd gens were lambasted by the community for being problematic at first, now they are considered bullet proof and that carried over to the 3rd gen.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lookin at the photos, I noticed the truck will be a tad longer, looks like they pulled the rear end back. Also, the tailgate looks split, so instead of a lift glass either the tailgate will split up like the 3rd gen explorer, or split clam shell style like bmw. They kept that weird as split in the c pillar. Also, the mirror pedestal will be plastic again...eww.

bryan8252

Reaction score
That's almost exactly what the expy is starting to look like.

Unfortunately I think you are going to be correct. There is just something about this F150 (angle changes?) I really don't like which is going to take the Expedition out of contention for me if its just an F150 with a roof over the bed. Which is a shame as I drove an F150 for 12 years and had no major issues and I liked the way it rode. But I also really liked the look of the 2 I had (2011 model and a 2016 model). The GMC Yukon, which I am also considering, has been plagued with issues on their 6.2 V8 in recent years.

But I am still excited to see the Expedition reveal. I am interested to see what that pillar to pillar screen is about. And now that we are starting to see pictures with less camo, hopefully it isn't too much longer!

1713703571216.png