Finally done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love they way your truck looks. very nice. did you have to do any modifications to fit the 36's? i want to put 38's if i can.

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice truck but i was wondering which kit did you buy and from where im wanting the 6 in fabtech. .. also what all cam with it thanks. i have a 99 eb with the crappiest air ride ever.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really like the fat meats on there. Wish I could get more on mine

OP
OP
T

TooHighExpo

Reaction score
Thanks guys.no modifications except heated the front ends of the running boards and bent them back because the would rub is i was turning sharp and going down or up a hill. and i bought a fabtech 6" i know they changed stuff in 99 so i dont know if you can mod yours to make the kit like mine. And im assuming yours is AWD mines got 2H AWD 4H and 4L. They say those could have front driveline vibration and stuff, but to get around that i would say unhook the vacuum line on the front axle so even if your in AWD the front axle wont engage so theres no tention and if you git in a risky situation just reach under there and plug it back in. Currently have 0$ for new wheels and tires cause im getting stuff for my system ha its so jerry rigged 4 12's on the stock deck but it knocks lol. but for 22's and 40's i'd need more lift and to be completely honest i Seriously F!@king hate tortion key lift cause rides like shit, and tire wear is worse and its already horrible with ifs anyways so im gonna see if i cant conjure up some fab's to extend everything up front 3" and for the coils in the rear id prolly just throw a spacer in. It's a big idea but i think it very possible. ha ill let yall know.

FloorIt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only bad's were
kit shocks on the front wouldnt match up with the front shock hoops
so i had to weld plates in 4" lower than the original shock hoop
TooHighExpo do you have any pictures of the plates you welded in for the front shocks. I have a 2000 Expy EB with front air shocks. I have new coils for the rear and an RCD 5" lift kit ready to install. Any tips on the install.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good lord I cant stop looking at this thread... I want to do this SO BADLY now. I had the POS air suspension too