USB not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pumpercaptain

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

My wife has a 2010 Expedition Limited with the USB port inside the console. She has been using an ipod with that since we bought it.

Well, it has quit working. Anyone else have this problem? What did you do to fix or replace?

Tried different cables but no good... plug is bad I guess.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

What ever happened to 8-tracks and Cassettes...:angry94:

FordIVTteam

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

My wife has a 2010 Expedition Limited with the USB port inside the console. She has been using an ipod with that since we bought it.

Well, it has quit working. Anyone else have this problem? What did you do to fix or replace?

Tried different cables but no good... plug is bad I guess.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

What ever happened to 8-tracks and Cassettes...:angry94:
Hi pumpercaptain,

It's possible your device encountered a communication error with SYNC. The first thing you want to do is soft reset the device. You can find step-by-step instructions for how to reset your iPod here: How to reset your iPod

If that doesn't work, a master reset may also assist with clearing up any background errors taking place in your SYNC system: How to Perform a Master Reset | SYNC & SYNC with MyFord | Ford.com

If your vehicle is equipped with navigation, you can find master reset directions here: How to Perform a Master Reset | SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation | Ford.com

Let me know how it goes!

Sincerely,
Antonio