2010 Limited EL Engine Mounts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerry32

Reaction score
Hi All
I just joined. Thanks for all the info here. I will have to change the exhaust manifolds and I am reading that it is recommended that you change the engine mounts at the same time. I am not seeing anything on engine mounts. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
TIA

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Depending on the mileage & overall condition of your vehicle, it may be a good idea to do both at the same time, since you're gonna be working in that same area anyways....

I had both of my manifolds (leaking) & motor mounts (worn out) replaced in January, mainly because it would not pass inspection/emissions without them, so rather than having to go thru the time & expense of another shop visit, I just did them all at the same time....at least I know I won't have to worry about them going bad again for another 100K :)

OP
OP
J

jerry32

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a video or other posts explaining the motor mount replacement?