2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

golden1

Reaction score

kzei

Reaction score
Curious, for the people like me, who have been "in production" for an extended period of time, how many of you have the HD Tow Package?
I ordered HD tow on a max but after the email on 3.18 saying thanks for your order but your no longer in production, I’ve been bumped down to a simple order confirmed status. Not sure if my dealer doesn’t move enough product, but I don’t foresee ever getting a vehicle. Ordered late October

Cadet7263

Reaction score
I ordered HD tow on a max but after the email on 3.18 saying thanks for your order but your no longer in production, I’ve been bumped down to a simple order confirmed status. Not sure if my dealer doesn’t move enough product, but I don’t foresee ever getting a vehicle. Ordered late October
Seems like the HD Tow package is the problem. Unless they are building it currently. Oh well. Not sure I will get mine anytime soon either.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would’ve had HD tow if Ford would’ve allowed me to add it to my XLT Max 200a with 4wd order. If that’s partially the cause of what’s holding things up, I’m kinda glad I didn’t, but it would make sense considering mine is still scheduled for production on 4/28 with a delivery date of 5/9.

Bman25

Reaction score
@Cadet7263 I think mine went into production a week or two before yours if I remember correctly, but basically the same build, HD tow, Big Screen, stealth appearance. Currently my 2018 Expy is sitting with ford getting the Cat convertor repaired. My ESP didn't cover it, but Ford has an 80K mile "Recall" Warranty on it so that was nice...can't wait to unload it! Interesting info here guys,all is appreciated. I work in supply chain for a Fortune 500 company, purchasing for all of NA. It sucks :)

Cadet7263

Reaction score
@Cadet7263 I think mine went into production a week or two before yours if I remember correctly, but basically the same build, HD tow, Big Screen, stealth appearance. Currently my 2018 Expy is sitting with ford getting the Cat convertor repaired. My ESP didn't cover it, but Ford has an 80K mile "Recall" Warranty on it so that was nice...can't wait to unload it! Interesting info here guys,all is appreciated. I work in supply chain for a Fortune 500 company, purchasing for all of NA. It sucks :)
Yes, I just had to replace the Water Pump in my 2016 as it started leaking coolant and almost overheated my truck. Another example of why I am trying not to drive it, so nothing else happens to it, so I can trade it in. BUT, we just have to keep waiting. I went "in production' 3/14, with an actual build date of 3/24.

Gstan

Reaction score
Emailed my dealer today for a Limited HD tow, 302a ordered mid February and he is telling me production is scheduled for early to mid June. I haven't received any emails from Ford on that though.