2025 Expedition details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We are just not impressed with the 2025 Expedition spy shots.

Right now, we’re going to wait for the 2025 GM Suburban configurator to go live and decide between either a 2025 F150 Lariat with the 5.0 Coyote or the 2025 Chevy Suburban.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I almost feel like fords not confident in it. When they are confident in the product, they reveal them early, i.e. the 2015 f150, 03 expy, 13 fusion, 22 lightning. But when they aren't confident like the refreshes, they don't reveal until the order banks open. Seems like we won't get a reveal until October at this point. Not only that, spy photos are few and far between. I've seen more photos of the escalade iql than the expy.

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I almost feel like fords not confident in it. When they are confident in the product, they reveal them early, i.e. the 2015 f150, 03 expy, 13 fusion, 22 lightning. But when they aren't confident like the refreshes, they don't reveal until the order banks open. Seems like we won't get a reveal until October at this point. Not only that, spy photos are few and far between. I've seen more photos of the escalade iql than the expy.

It's going to be a flop. The new dashboard looks cobbled together.

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
But how could it look so bad when the updated navigator and nautilus looks so much better. I know lincoln slaps on some different trim and and seats but you would think that the dash functionality is more integrated "into" the vehicle and all vehicles on that platform would be the same.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The main difference between the two is aesthetic, but the interface should be the same. However, the half screen tacked onto the top of the dash just isn't aesthetically pleasing, it looks incomplete.

Decline

Reaction score
I like the new dash.

My main complaints are the split lift gate and the climate controls being on the screen. Every manufacturer (including Ford) has came out with a pro access type tailgate on their trucks to eliminate having to reach across the tailgate. Why add that to the Expedition? So things don’t roll out on the rare occasion you’re parked on a slope? Rather not put extra wear and tear on my back when loading and unloading heavy items.

I’m a big fan of moving the gauge cluster above the steering wheel. Never been a fan of having to look through the steering wheel, especially with the digital dashes. On my work truck I have to duck down to see information that the steering wheel cuts off like the high beam indicator.

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpeg
    IMG_2106.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 2