2025 Expedition details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

The 2025 Yukon may be revealed on Aug 19th.

LET'S GO FORD!!!! When is the 2025 Expedition reveal?

I feel like ford was waiting for this, they were gonna wait until all the gms were revealed so they don't steal the ford suvs thunder. That said, I feel like September if going to be the reveal mo th. But the escalade has already been revealed, they could have atleast revealed the nav

OpticonBill

Reaction score
Pillar to pillar screen, whoa. As a retired Software application Engineer, I could have fun with that project. I'd go with the Star Trek - Next Generation. The consoles on that ship were complete configurable to the person and role using it. I would want it to be a touch screen for maximum functional possibilities. I would create a PC based application that simulates the pillar-to-pillar screen and allow the user to specify via drag-and-drop, from a library of choices, what and where to put gauges etc. on the screen. Could have add-on libraries with different gauge styles. Besides a default screen arrangement, each driver could have their own arrangement. Could also have multiple auto screens that auto switch according to present status of the vehicle i.e. in reverse, cruise mode, power on motor off, diagnostic mode, etc.

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wifes 24 nautilus has the wide screen. It is really nice. Since the pillar to pillar is out of reach there is a smaller screen that controls the wide screen. You can drag and drop widgets. Fairly limited but looks beautiful. They have driver profiles.

The problem with ford is that they are not a software or technology company. Now if you had a pillar to pillar and tesla software running it would it to be perfect because they listen to their customers and truly have the best software support. An 8 year old tesla is running the same software and updates as a brand new one. Including all the updates over those years. All at no charge.

The only thing ford wants is to come out with new features for the next model year but never make those new features available to their older vehicles. people have to buy a new car to get the latest features and they are minimal enhancements and usually buggy.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pillar to pillar screen, whoa. As a retired Software application Engineer, I could have fun with that project. I'd go with the Star Trek - Next Generation. The consoles on that ship were complete configurable to the person and role using it. I would want it to be a touch screen for maximum functional possibilities. I would create a PC based application that simulates the pillar-to-pillar screen and allow the user to specify via drag-and-drop, from a library of choices, what and where to put gauges etc. on the screen. Could have add-on libraries with different gauge styles. Besides a default screen arrangement, each driver could have their own arrangement. Could also have multiple auto screens that auto switch according to present status of the vehicle i.e. in reverse, cruise mode, power on motor off, diagnostic mode, etc.

And the average driver could never figure out how to turn up the sound system or use the HVAC?