2025 ford expedition redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin627

Reaction score
This is the real deal! This is the 2025 Ford Expedition in "Active" trim! We have confirmed a big change on trim levels; The Active trim shown in an image replaces the XLT trim! It came from the dealer website, Spring Valley Ford, in the blog page, and I saw it by surprise! We only have one image.

Attachments

• 2025-Ford-Expedition-Active-SUV-S01.png
    2025-Ford-Expedition-Active-SUV-S01.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 50

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is the real deal! This is the 2025 Ford Expedition in "Active" trim! We have confirmed a big change on trim levels; The Active trim shown in an image replaces the XLT trim! It came from the dealer website, Spring Valley Ford, in the blog page, and I saw it by surprise! We only have one image.

Ugly.

All the black trim on the front, makes it look like a low-end model or commercial model.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Expedition R with the 5.2L V8 to match the Raptor R, one can dream

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the Expedition was offered with the 5.0 Coyote.
I love the 5.0 V8 in my F-150, probably my favorite option I selected on the whole truck. Only thing I’d trade it for is a hybrid 5.0L. I just don’t think motorheads tend to buy the Expedition as we do with pickups and pony cars. Idk if the demand is there in an SUV.
IMG_7415.png

Last edited: