All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have no ideal on the part# but I am looking for a cruise control cable for a 2000? ford lightning. Need this part for a lightning supercharger install.

Thanks

jimmi308

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looking for replacement compass module that mounts to mirror..... mine reads the exact opposite of the way Im going... tried to recalibrate to no avail.... whats the price on a replacement... 99 eb... thanks

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
VIN # Please?

thanks,
Joshua

looking for replacement compass module that mounts to mirror..... mine reads the exact opposite of the way Im going... tried to recalibrate to no avail.... whats the price on a replacement... 99 eb... thanks

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
VIN #?

thanks,
Joshua

I don't have a vin# for that part because my stock cruise control cable on my expedition will be different from one on a ford lightning. I am installing a ford lightning upper supercharger assembly on my expedition and it requires a ford lightning cruise control cable. If you go by my vin# I would get the cable I already have.

Thanks,

Tom

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The part number is XL3Z-9A825-AAA and your cost on it is $33.80

To order, please visit our website at www.tascaparts.com and use the search by part number feature and put the part number listed above and complete your order. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks,
Joshua Lalibert

I don't have a vin# for that part because my stock cruise control cable on my expedition will be different from one on a ford lightning. I am installing a ford lightning upper supercharger assembly on my expedition and it requires a ford lightning cruise control cable. If you go by my vin# I would get the cable I already have.

Thanks,

Tom

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For a 2005 Ford Expedition, the Part Number is 5L1Z-1A150-AA and the cost is $60.17/ea.

If you want to order, you can do so through our website at www.tascaparts.com by using the search by part number feature and putting in the part number featured above.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks,
Joshua

I might have to put these in when I do my 2" drop! Thanks

Sent from space using taptalk