All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh, I think I agree with you.

Ross, I think your not being honest with yourself if you say that's the last thing you do to the truck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All cars are money pits, I just dropped $300 on a new radiator, hoses, oil change and windshield wipers.

Its always something....

thanks,
Joshua

Ross, I think your not being honest with yourself if you say that's the last thing you do to the truck.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
THAT WOULD BE PRETTY SWEET! BUT IM TRYNG TO "GRIP THE GRAIN" CUZ MY LEATHER IS WORE OUT UP TOP CARID HAS THEM FOR $275 BUT THERES A $150 CORE DEPOSIT, AND I DONT REALLY HAVE ONE LAYING AROUND AND I DONT REALLY WANT TO BUY A SCRAP ONE, AND IM GOING FOR THE 3D DASH KIT ($300) FROM THEM TOO $575 WOOD INTERIOR NOT TOO BAD

3D033B10_LG.jpg
IMAG0380.jpg

SORRY IM A PIC *****

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Josh, I f@$%ed my truck and I need your help. I have an 05 EB vin#
1FMFU18585LA28862 and I need a complete driver side mirror and housing. I also need the foam pad behind it and the wire lead that goes into the door. Also what would it cost to up grade it to the limited one so it would have the smoke turn signal lense and the paintable housing cover. Thanks Jason. The shipping zip is 33594.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

uhmmm....yeah i am...that will be the absolutely last mod i will do when i get that steering wheel

grandebob

Reaction score
Can't find a part number on your page. but I found:
"Collision Catalog - 2008 - Ford - Expedition
Front lamps, Fog lamps, Fog lamp assy, Fog lamp assy Either Side"
I need two of them. What's the damage?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
latest and greatest.... how much for motor mounts? the 2 engine and trans, not quite sure how bad it is
local savannah, ga ford house is charging $48 not sure which one they were rude and vauge

2005 expedition 5.4L 3valve
eddie bauer 4x2
vin: 1fmpu175x5la52246

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Josh, I f@$%ed my truck and I need your help. I have an 05 EB vin#
1FMFU18585LA28862 and I need a complete driver side mirror and housing. I also need the foam pad behind it and the wire lead that goes into the door. Also what would it cost to up grade it to the limited one so it would have the smoke turn signal lense and the paintable housing cover. Thanks Jason. The shipping zip is 33594.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-LH-SIDE...edition|Year:2005&vxp=mtr&hash=item35b59bc415

FOUND ON THE EBAY TASCA SITE