Almost crashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Medic 1938

Reaction score
Driving down freeway yesterday, a bunch of thick white smoke started blowing out of exhaust. I get off the exit the truck loses control and spins out sideways I end up going up a ditch thank God no other cars where at my exit this day because that exit is usually packed, and I did not flip over. The engine was smoking like crazy. I smelled coolant coming out too, and when it got up on the tow truck it was weird because the rear passenger tire was dripping wet too!! So Idk its getting checked out it was a crazy experience though.
Stem coming out of the exhaust pipe …. head gasket

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stem coming out of the exhaust pipe …. head gasket
That would be bad. But the exhaust is rearward of the tire, so would not explain losing control and would not expect huge volume of water to get past the catalytic convertor. Then again the engine could have locked up the wheels and the system steamed out all it could.

cekkk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll be following this. My DW has a '13 King Ranch with only 55k and she won't part with it. Doesn't want all the techy stuff my Lincoln has.