Back, if you remember me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So just been busy on my car(00' Integra GSR) since I turned 16 but I my mom still has the expy. Anyway, since I've been gone I replaced the rear airbags with coil springs from a junkyard 97' for $30, replaced the a/c compressor, and got the front windows tinted for her birthday. The coils were a pain to put in alone. I've got the problem now with the a/c cutting off when the engine is under strain.

My little treat for everyone who reads this. Free online repair manuals.

http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=url,uid

Username:tech
Password:tech

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Appreciate it man. My hands hurt from my Japanese car haha

i love working on my dads tundra cause theres lots and lots of room. plugs took us 30 mins to do all 8. but oil change???
HA! some idiot put the filter on the bottom of the engine. okay not a big deal. till you realize that you cant remove the skid plate.

OP
OP
Jackmldog

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love working on my dads tundra cause theres lots and lots of room. plugs took us 30 mins to do all 8. but oil change???
HA! some idiot put the filter on the bottom of the engine. okay not a big deal. till you realize that you cant remove the skid plate.

Hahahaha I feel ya. Engine bay of my teggy. (needs degreasing) View attachment 772

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311077544.853724.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311077544.853724.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 58

imported_svtfiveoh

Reaction score
My 03 had a similar problem. It would cut out when I was on the gas. End up being a vacume line near battery that goes into the firewall.. Check that out