Direct Fit-Backup Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have my hitch covered so thats not an opt for me...

Drill it center mass of the cover? There's an RCA and power connector on 95% of cams (easily removable) if you have to tow. I'll post pics if u want to see

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WHOISMOOTOO - where did you find one with grid lines for $20 - or is that built in to the head unit. I am running a kenwood but could not find a reasonably priced one with grid lines. I have about a $25 camera on me and it has worked awesome - but mine is up at the top of the plate. Thanks, Mike

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay...i have one...havent put it on yet but dont know if it has the guidelines or not...but i'm liking this one with the light vs the license plate...more custom look

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WHOISMOOTOO - where did you find one with grid lines for $20 - or is that built in to the head unit. I am running a kenwood but could not find a reasonably priced one with grid lines. I have about a $25 camera on me and it has worked awesome - but mine is up at the top of the plate. Thanks, Mike

ebay... I've played around with 3 different cams (on my truck and friends) from ebay and they've all had the lines .... and some of the sony's have the option built in as an option

grid lines = are u military? lol

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just looked, put 1 + 1 together and thats going to be one hell of a wiring job? thats also why I went for the trailer hitch/bumper area

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no OEM from ford or lincoln to cover our hitch...the navigator hitch cover is totally different and made for the navi bumper only...i have a street scene hitch cover...go to stylingtruck.com they have it on there...for $70 i think

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bullet style cam, with wedge washers in the factory Key tailgate hole.

320906_10150364159625400_515945399_10434648_1633086750_n.jpg