Fluttering Sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has never fluttered at any speed. Have you gotten a chance to replace that spring?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FlyBoyd

FlyBoyd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has never fluttered at any speed. Have you gotten a chance to replace that spring?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not yet, unfortunately work seems to keep me away from my toys too many times!

This weekend though.

2k3Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no problems with either other than my Expy sticking and was an easy fix.

I love having mine open and letting the sun in.
Then one day it decided to get stuck. We were tailgating at the Skins-Giants 9/11 game and when we went to close everything up it was stuck. I freaked out but when I calmed down I had a friend Google it for me and we figured out how to close it again. I open it still now but I stop it before it opens all the way.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love having mine open and letting the sun in.
Then one day it decided to get stuck. We were tailgating at the Skins-Giants 9/11 game and when we went to close everything up it was stuck. I freaked out but when I calmed down I had a friend Google it for me and we figured out how to close it again. I open it still now but I stop it before it opens all the way.

I was talking about the deflector bar sticking and not popping up. The sunroof itself has never given me any problems.