Good looking wheels pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddiemoney

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Liquid Metal Lithium 6 20" x 9" with P275/55R20 MICHELIN LTX M/S2

How are those holding up? I looked at those before I got my Harley wheels and read horror stories about those Liquid Metals peeling in normal climates and really bad in salt

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Personally, I like the factory 20s I put on my Expedition. They were off of a 2012 F150 FX4. I didn't want to have to worry about potholes, or other issues surrounding having very little sidewall. My $.02, of course.

Image1.jpg

jasonlmarsh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an 08 that mirrors your truck, and really like those rims can you give me some info on how to get those for my truck, thanks carmine g
Wish I could help you. They were on the truck when I bought it. I know they were a premium upgrade wheel from Ford, but that's about it. I've seen them once on Ebay too.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CarmineG
I have an 08 that mirrors your truck, and really like those rims can you give me some info on how to get those for my truck, thanks carmine g

Wish I could help you. They were on the truck when I bought it. I know they were a premium upgrade wheel from Ford, but that's about it. I've seen them once on Ebay too.

CarmineG and jasonlmarsh,

You can still buy them from Ford. Comes with tires too. Not cheap $$ though.

TascaParts.com

Matt

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Liquid Metal Magma 24's. . I like the rims, but hate the tires. They're General UHPs. They were on the truck when we bought it.

jaqu5aqa.jpg

etybyqe8.jpg

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Last edited: