Grille guard that works with front camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Matthew Hoover

Matthew Hoover

Reaction score
Update: I phoned Ranch Hand (not sure if they are popular nation wide, but made in and very popular here in Texas) and asked about a grille guard. They said they are not going to be producing them for the ‘18+ Expedition because it has too many electronic devices it would interfere with. Too bad, they are a great brand.
Hopefully someone else will produce one that will work with all of the sensors/camera. It seems the front end is nothing but plastic and clips.

OP
OP
Matthew Hoover

Matthew Hoover

Reaction score
I got an email from Ranch Hand that said they are going to go ahead and produce a grille guard! They could not provide any specs though as to whether or not it will work with the front camera or sensors. I hope so! Due out this summer.

EricExpedition

Reaction score
I got an email from Ranch Hand that said they are going to go ahead and produce a grille guard! They could not provide any specs though as to whether or not it will work with the front camera or sensors. I hope so! Due out this summer.

ggf19hbl1c_2018-2019_fordexpedition_legendgrilleguard_angle_2.jpg

On website now: https://www.ranchhand.com/ggf19hbl1c-2018-2019-fordexpedition-legendgrilleguard-camera.html