Husky Liners floor mats, 2011 EL Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVguy

Reaction score
A little while ago, a Facebook user recommended the Husky Liner floor mats. I already have WeatherTech mats in my 2003 Town Car, so I was curious to see how the Husky mats compare.
I just installed these earlier this afternoon, so I figured I'd share my impressions here!
1000070420.jpg
Quickly vacuumed the inside, ready for the new mats!

1000070425.jpg

1000070427.jpg

1000070426.jpg

Right off the bat, my first impressions are highly positive. They fit extremely well, and are a lot less rigid than my other WeatherTechs. There are a couplr spots in my Town Car where I don't like the way the mats fit. No issues like that here.
Since these seem a lot more pliable, it was easier to fit the mats in place and form them to the shape of the floor, especially since they come folded up in the packaging.

One thing I kinda dislike about the Husky Liners is the way they 2nd and 3rd row mats meet. I wish they "interlocked" more, rather than just butting up to each other. I feel like that leaves more of an opportunity for dirt to sneak between them and into the carpet.

However, we'll just have to wait and see how these hold up to being used. So far, I like them. Much better than the cheap universal mats that were in the car when I bought it.

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
One thing I kinda dislike about the Husky Liners is the way they 2nd and 3rd row mats meet. I wish they "interlocked" more, rather than just butting up to each other.
Velcro is your friend, just be sure to use the extra-heavy duty/exterior-grade type...it'll cost more upfront but will last way longer....I been using that stuff for a lot of things around the house for many years, it hasn't let me down yet :)

OP
OP
CVguy

CVguy

Reaction score
Velcro is your friend, just be sure to use the extra-heavy duty/exterior-grade type...it'll cost more upfront but will last way longer....I been using that stuff for a lot of things around the house for many years, it hasn't let me down yet :)
Good call! I'll give this a shot if I decide the mats bother me too much.