I’ve tried everything!!!! 2005 Ford Expedition.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tgwalker7645

Reaction score
I don’t have turn signals or brake lights on the rear. (I have turn signals on front) I have running lights. All the front lights work appropriately.

I have change the bulbs, checked all the fuses, replaced the brake switch, replace the turn signal lever, and the switch/flasher relay.

I’m not sure where to go from here.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do the hazard flashers work in the rear ? Any brake / turn signal voltage indications in the trailer plug ? Your top mount brake light doesn't work either ? It's circuit is independent of the side brake lights.

2005 Expy Light Circuit Diagram

GaryH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you tried removing the cover on the passenger side rocker panel? Sometimes they fill up with washer fluid and short out the wiring going to the rear of the vehicle.

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Have you tried removing the cover on the passenger side rocker panel? Sometimes they fill up with washer fluid and short out the wiring going to the rear of the vehicle.
I didn't know this was an issue, 1st time I've heard of it, but of course it won't hurt to check anyways :D