I figured it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, 102 mpg came from a Google search. Regardless, gear ratio does not change top speed limit.
If im in 10th gear on the highway going a steady 65mph with 3.73 rear end, you dont think my RPM's wont be any higher than a 3.31 geared expy at same speed?

My Mustang came factory with 3.27 rear gear, after I had 4.10 rear gear installed the rpms are about 400 more rpm's at the same speed.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If im in 10th gear on the highway going a steady 65mph with 3.73 rear end, you dont think my RPM's wont be any higher than a 3.31 geared expy at same speed?

My Mustang came factory with 3.27 rear gear, after I had 4.10 rear gear installed the rpms are about 400 more rpm's at the same speed.
Yes, RPM will be higher at the same speed w/ 3.73 but the electronically limited top speed (mph) is the same.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So happy to have a 2001 and 2013. There is a convenient spot for the key on the steering column. No funny business of leaving the key in the car or at home .

CraZcracker

Reaction score
Or you can be like my wife and leave them in the car for 6 months or more. Just uses the keypad until someone breaks her window and we don’t have a car!

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want the engine running for the AC even while getting things loaded. Is there a way to turn off the horn honk when a door closes when the key is not in the car?
There is using Forscan to program it out: not a simple option, requiring a computer, the software and a OBD2 device.