I figured it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is using Forscan to program it out: not a simple option, requiring a computer, the software and a OBD2 device.
And it's the best thing ever! I'm one of those guys who gets in the car and realizes I left something inside, so I have to run in while my wife waits on me. Sometimes it's for something she forgot. Nice in the Texas heat to leave the AC running while I go in. Stupid Ford timed that damn horn to not honk until you are right about in front of it and it scares the bejezus out of you. My wife's Honda just does a harmless little reminder set of electronic beeps, so easy to deal with I've never thought about disabling them. But I went and bought my license and connector just to turn off that damn horn honk.

ib_jigged

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And it's the best thing ever! I'm one of those guys who gets in the car and realizes I left something inside, so I have to run in while my wife waits on me. Sometimes it's for something she forgot. Nice in the Texas heat to leave the AC running while I go in. Stupid Ford timed that damn horn to not honk until you are right about in front of it and it scares the bejezus out of you. My wife's Honda just does a harmless little reminder set of electronic beeps, so easy to deal with I've never thought about disabling them. But I went and bought my license and connector just to turn off that damn horn honk.
Right! I forget things now and again too. I am sure my neighbors are happy that I turned the double honk off on my Fords, so they don't have to hear that at 5:30am when I forget something!