leveling kit vs 3/2 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My programmer has me covered on speedo correction.
FYI... I was goofing around on autoanything.com and was able to get the Truxxx kit down to $240 with discount applied and free shipping this am.

OP
OP
robl110

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My programmer has me covered on speedo correction.
FYI... I was goofing around on autoanything.com and was able to get the Truxxx kit down to $240 with discount applied and free shipping this am.

Can I pay the dealer $100 and have them change the tire size or do I need a programmer? How do you like your Nitto's? I hear mixed reviews. Any sound clips of you magnaflow? I want something with a nice tone but not raunchy like my 3" cat back on my jeep.

I could probably get the one place lower the price on the Truxxx kit. He said he would match anyone in town. Another place quated me $289 for the kit but they wanted $400 for install plus $100 align.

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rob, why dont you install them yourself. simple hand tools are all you need and you save a bundle. then just get it aligned and your good.

OP
OP
robl110

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rob, why dont you install them yourself. simple hand tools are all you need and you save a bundle. then just get it aligned and your good.

For $250 I will let someone else bust there knuckles. If I had a bigger garage I would probably go for it but I don't. I could do it at work but its a pain to load up all my tools and drive 20 miles.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dib do you have any closeup pics of the spacers installed?

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can I pay the dealer $100 and have them change the tire size or do I need a programmer? How do you like your Nitto's? I hear mixed reviews. Any sound clips of you magnaflow? I want something with a nice tone but not raunchy like my 3" cat back on my jeep.

I could probably get the one place lower the price on the Truxxx kit. He said he would match anyone in town. Another place quated me $289 for the kit but they wanted $400 for install plus $100 align.

Have no idea about a dealer helping you out with speedo correction. However, if you're willing to part with 100, why not throw a little more towards it and reap the benefits of a programmer? Just saying...
This is my third set of Nittos, have been pleased with all of them on my various vehicles. When I find something that works, I generally stay with it.
Sorry, no clip of my exhaust. I guess I should get around to that, it's only been on the truck for the last 4 years! You know it's there when you get on it, mellow at cruise, and very little interior drone.

OP
OP
robl110

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have no idea about a dealer helping you out with speedo correction. However, if you're willing to part with 100, why not throw a little more towards it and reap the benefits of a programmer? Just saying...
This is my third set of Nittos, have been pleased with all of them on my various vehicles. When I find something that works, I generally stay with it.
Sorry, no clip of my exhaust. I guess I should get around to that, it's only been on the truck for the last 4 years! You know it's there when you get on it, mellow at cruise, and very little interior drone.

Good point on the programmer.

Do you recall which magnaflow muffler you got? That sounds like what I am looking for =)

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@ tallsville...can't really get close ups of the spacers because the strut tower mounts cover them. I'll give it a shot if you want me to, but I don't think you'll be able to see anything other than the new nuts/bolts from install.

@ robl110...I gotta go dig up my paperwork to get the actual number. If I remember correctly, I reviewed it on MagnaFlow's site so it might still be there. It would be under either dib52 or Matt D

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dib do you have any closeup pics of the spacers installed?

Alrighty, this is the best I can come up with.
Before on the front
IMG_0378-1.jpg
After on the front
IMG_0384.jpg
Before on the rear
IMG_0379-1.jpg
After on the rear
IMG_0385.jpg
And here's the best shot of the front with the spacers installed, only problem is, you can't see them because the tower mount blocks them. Maybe it will give you an idea.
IMG_0540.jpg