New 2011 owner / throttle question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblack

Reaction score
Yes, very easy to install.

On a side note. I have been running it since late December without the tune and I really miss it. I have been having some trouble with a missing sensation and intermittent lack of power. The dealer can't seem to find anything. I have left to tune off until they figure it out because I don't want them to try to blame it on that. It really sounds like when people describe bad coil packs, but it's only got 11k miles on it and its done it since about 900 miles. I'm hoping to get it resolved so I can put my tune back on. It's like driving a different truck.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did your servicing dealer run a power balance through the OBD11 port and onto a laptop? I had a miss/stumble and no CEL to help diagnose, so we ran this test and it was clear to see the peaks and valleys in graph form that cyl 2 and cyl 5 were not within spec. Dropped 2 new coils in and problem resolved.

bigblack

Reaction score
Thanks, I will have them check on that. It runs like a top when it's below 40 degrees. The warmer the weather, the sh**tier it runs.