Rhino Lined, Line-x, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z. Baker

Reaction score
Anyone ever thought about Line-x or what not for the plastic rockers/bumpers on the 2007-present expys? I was doing a full up detail today and was thinking maybe Line-xing would be a better choice over having them painted (cheaper/more rugged)....

Zane

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a member here that did it. It cost him $8 a can and it looks pretty bad ass. His user name is soldier777 or something like that

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did the truck bed liner in a can. I had only my rockers at first loved it tough as nails.. then I got hailed out and decided to do the whole truck in it. I love it.. check my pics out, my truck used to be silver!

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
That's intensely awesome. :waytogo:

I might give it a shot, just got to figure out how to get the side rocker panels off....

Zane

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just prep the hell out of where you dont want it. It dries very fast and gets everywhere with overspray. I taped off the whole garage and built a portable booth with painters plastic.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh and dont forget to rough up the paint a little... no need for primer though

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
its just going on the plastic parts...the side rockers are plastic, as are the bumpers.

Zane