Rhino Lined, Line-x, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
yeah, just went and checked out the bumpers and they seem very easy to pop off....the side panels, that looks to be a different story

Zane

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One last thing ... rhino is like smooth and sometimes glossy.. my feels like sand paper and more of a flat black..

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
Alright, Rhino will prolly be the way I go. What kind did you use?

Zane

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine is the truck bed liner through rustoleum. i lost all aerodynamics once i truck bed lined the whole thing...lol

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah just do it...lol... I am gonna do my tan on mine with the same stuff as soldier777... just not going to copy him...:jester:

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you better not we dont need to be copying people ...you got it not copying.. lol:roflsquared:

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To late, I already bought my rustoleum bedliner. Now I just need to find the time to tear my mouldings and bumpers off to do it. It is just to nice for me not to ride my bike and say that I am gonna lock myself in the garage.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To late, I already bought my rustoleum bedliner. Now I just need to find the time to tear my mouldings and bumpers off to do it. It is just to nice for me not to ride my bike and say that I am gonna lock myself in the garage.

were gonna have two of a kind!