Sync not working at all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pcmpete

Reaction score
2016 XLT with the basic small screen Sync.

Radio, CD and Sirius works as normal.
but, Sync Media, Sync Phone and Aux IN does not work.

I have tried pulling the sync fuse, no luck
then, i disconnected the negative cable form the battery for approx 30mins, still no luck.

Please help

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2016 XLT with the basic small screen Sync.

Radio, CD and Sirius works as normal.
but, Sync Media, Sync Phone and Aux IN does not work.

I have tried pulling the sync fuse, no luck
then, i disconnected the negative cable form the battery for approx 30mins, still no luck.

Please help
Tried an update yet?

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A lot of folks have looked at this thread....and you bring up the one prob many fear, a dead screen. I'd suggest you reach out to member Lokiwolf.....he may get notification if you PM him. He's sharp with the software and by association, will possibly know or have heard of this and how to fix it. Also, the mod, Stamp knows all things electrical....ask them directly and good luck.

FWIW, mine rebooted on it's own on Friday the 23rd at approx 3pm or so, give or take an hour. As I passed a building outside of DC which contains an "alphabet group", my screen went completely dark, after a few seconds the blue oval appeared and all was well. I remember it only because I teased Kerry that the group was sending out commands<LOL>

jeff

OP
OP
pcmpete

pcmpete

Reaction score
The screen still works, i have no system settings options or any of the Sync functions, I will reach out to Lokiwolf.

Thanks

Last edited: