These spacers any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahhh... superchips... I like my edge and did tons of research before I ordered and found the edge to be the best... a little more cash but well worth it... nice choice on the grills I have a similar set that I am gonna bedline this spring when I go the tan too....

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dropped one of mine out the other day at work well flexing the truck off the snowbank, spring and spacer came out, grrrr

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that must of had to been fun to put back in dgray! im going to get these spacers with my next pay check. im tired of waiting and now im saying screw it. im getting them.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that must of had to been fun to put back in dgray! im going to get these spacers with my next pay check. im tired of waiting and now im saying screw it. im getting them.

Panda where'd you get your truck horn? How does it sound?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Panda where'd you get your truck horn? How does it sound?

orieley's and i got another horn thats a higher tone. sounds kinda funny, but both horns i can hear over loud music on the freeway. so they are loud. they echo in tunnels and against houses.

http://www.wolo-mfg.com/400-big.jpg
thats the smaller horn. on their site it says $42.39
http://www.wolo-mfg.com/417-big.jpg
thats the truck. on their site it say $52.99
i paid less than $50 for 2 sets of truck horns, since my first set got damaged from being under hood and water and the for the higher tone set. and that was regular price at orieley's. i put them behind the grill. their light enough to be mounted on the plastic/rubber stuff thats on front/side of the radiator. if i ever take off my grill i post pics. but you cant even see them since its dark in there. and dont paint them black. cause its not covered if they break then.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I saw your other post Lane, that would be pretty sweet!

And for 65 bucks I couldn't really complain about those spacers.

The upper grille was 141 bucks, free shipping and the bottom one was 37 bucks free shipping (same seller)

Today I'm going to go to autozone and purchase a superchips programmer.

That black billet looks sweet. Wonder how it will hold up to rock chips

If I hadnt scored mine for $35 shipped, I would have definately gone with the black one.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want a black one. but they are always so pricey. if any ever finds one for cheap for the 97-98 lemme know. and i mean under 100 shipped. chrome or black dont matter. i can always paint it. haha

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay... so I ended up getting the Edge programmer because it was a hundred bucks more expensive, added up to 10 HP more than the Superchips, and it was mountable... So I was like screw it, and swiped my debit card... lol. Should be installed tomorrow.