These spacers any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered them too. How long did it take to ship them to you?

Not long at all. About 3 days, actually. Should be getting them installed next week, if I can't get my friend to help me do it.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok cool, yea that is quick. I am wanting to get them installed before Apr. 9 so that shouldnt be a problem at all. Do you have to get new shocks also or will my shocks that came w/ my 6in. lift be fine?

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you could use new shocks. but no need. you loose a little flex, but only down travel.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, so these spacers SUCK!!!!! yea shipping was great and all but they dont fit. I took them to get installed this morning and they didnt fit the spring or the spring mount. I tried putting them on top of and beneath the springs and they just didnt work. And i was gonna have to get new shocks too, they wouldnt hook up.!! IM SO MAD!!!

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, so these spacers SUCK!!!!! yea shipping was great and all but they dont fit. I took them to get installed this morning and they didnt fit the spring or the spring mount. I tried putting them on top of and beneath the springs and they just didnt work. And i was gonna have to get new shocks too, they wouldnt hook up.!! IM SO MAD!!!

Seriously? damn... I wonder if it'll be the same problem with mine. I was supposed to get them installed this weekend, but can't due to the transmission problems I'm having.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
weird. maybe stock springs are bend different from after market springs??? idk. you could get the metal ones. walnuts has those. so they fit with a lift. just ship them back. and tell them the problems. or sell them on craigslist. or here.