These spacers any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok yea oh well. I really wanted them on before the 9th. But yea ill try to send them back and if that doesnt work ill try to sell them on here.
Also walnuts if you read this, could you post some pics of where and how you mounted yours and a pic of your truck from the side on level ground? I want to see how much rake it has because im thinking i need 1.5in. or 1in. spacers after seeing mine this morning. Thanks.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2" spacer on the top of my coils... and the fabtech shocks.. I will try and get those pics tomorrow if the weather breaks... been raining lately...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't know... the spacers were in the expy when I bought it... but I will look in the morning.... I do know they are red and poly... not the metal ones

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry. i just guessed that they were the metal ones. sorry. but yeah sounds like daystar.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK so i talked to the company i got the spacers from and they said i was the first person they heard of having problems. So they said i could send them back and they are sending me a differnet set that are poly and they said they should work. So im gonna them a shot once they get here and if they also dont work, the people said i could send them back as well and get my money back.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah its a waste of time, but at least not money. they want you to be happy. thats good.