Tire recommendations for 22" w/ CCD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The primacy is not great in my experience. Most seem happy with Defender tires. I put on some nitto crosstek 2 and they are fine but I wish I would have moved to a 18" or 20" wheel and done something different in the tire department. I just am not a fan of 22's for my vehicle usage.

interesting, that's the opposite of my experience with tires on our former early 90s Volvos and Mercedes... The Defenders were the hard noisy last forever tires, while the Primacy were the Grand Touring tire with a great quiet ride and excellent traction wet and dry.

Me, I'm going to be putting BF Goodrich KO3's on my 2019 Limited Stealth, I swapped the 22" wheels for 18's as soon as I bought it, and when the OE tires wear down some more, I'm getting the KO3's. I had KO2's on my F250 and my Tacoma before that, and found them a great all around truck tire, on and off road.

Woodwolf

Reaction score
I was back and forth on the Michelin Defender LTX M/S 2's and the Pirelli Scorpion All Season Plus 3's, after they found a bad Grabber on our new Stealth. Decided on the Pirelli's and so far not disappointed! Very smooth and quiet tire!
The Pirelli Scorpion Plus 3 Summer Tire is an excellent choice and I have them on my 2019 Platinum. As I drive in MI and ON/CAN I have a dedicated set of Vredestein WInter tires on F150 22" take off Rims, which are excellent also.