(Transfer) 4k to spend, but on what, I wonder??? (=

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
trannys dont like new oil. what you can do is drain the fluid filter it and put it back in. or do a mixture of old and new. but go to all albums on top of the forum. then go to his album. but bed line the steps. haha but really im glad i did. mine were faded so you dont have a problem with that, but it added a lot of traction. it rained today and i was glad i did cause i would have slipped if i didnt do it. but im just saying.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
**DUMMY QUESTION ALERT**

Not sure I know the difference between a flush and a drain/fill??? Sheesh I feel silly on here!!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
drain, open the pan let it drain. simple. flush, force out all the fluid. from all compartments. torque converter, and all the little places the fluid goes into. thats about all the differences are. i could go more techy on you, but you would get lost. haha

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i could go more techy on you, but you would get lost. haha

You're beginning to figure me out!!!

Hey any idea why I'm getting a "rough start" when I turn the truck on? It turns over a couple times, sounds like it's struggling and then without notice its purring away nicely. Buddy said it might be the coils / plugs?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're beginning to figure me out!!!

Hey any idea why I'm getting a "rough start" when I turn the truck on? It turns over a couple times, sounds like it's struggling and then without notice its purring away nicely. Buddy said it might be the coils / plugs?

Could be the plugs and coils, I know the plugs are a pain in the ass to change too.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could be the plugs and coils, I know the plugs are a pain in the ass to change too.

Nothing a case of beer can't solve... I am going to change my plugs out this weekend I think.. Will let you know how difficult it was...

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not doing it myself. Guy quoted me 4-5 hours of labor @ $45.00 an hour )=