What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gillbrak

Reaction score
Looks nice. Can you post a pic of what it looks like inside the cubby? It is my understanding the rubber bottom needs to be removed and cannot be put back without cutting. Is that true?

I’m sure you could punch holes in the rubber bottom and it would work fine. I removed it though. Supplied hardware is plenty long enough to retain the rubber. Sorry for the blurry pic.

ad9ca6073e44a25e714007ca65d33fe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m sure you could punch holes in the rubber bottom and it would work fine. I removed it though. Supplied hardware is plenty long enough to retain the rubber. Sorry for the blurry pic.

ad9ca6073e44a25e714007ca65d33fe7.jpg

Thanks.

I guess I could always order a spare and trim it to fit around the bracket for a cleaner look, not that it looks bad.

I don’t need it now, but was thinking about it for when I get a rear camera for my camper. I would have the screen will mount there.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brian Kile

Reaction score
LED high beams, low beams and fogs. Just finished up putting in a CVF Titan intercooler and deleting the front air dam, and put on some matte black Ford Emblem covers and american flag valve stem covers this weekend. Happy Halloween!

20201101_180003.jpg

Gillbrak

Reaction score
Swapped out to Black Rhino Traverse 22” wheels with Hankook Dynapro AT2 in 305/45r22. Pretty happy with them.

Got a set of Platinum 22” wheels/tires for sale that only have 13000 miles on them in the Denver area if anyone’s interested.

de6fc7f0959307453ff0194b1085631a.jpg

Gillbrak

Reaction score
would be interested in seeing the light output at night. Does it compare to the OEM fogs? (obviously OEM are not yellow)
Yes I would say it's the same but yellow. I'll try to get a picture tonight. I've used their film covering on multiple vehicles. It's pretty common over on expeditionportal