What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also, has anyone found fender flares for this rig yet? I have searched everywhere but nothing comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealthyD

Reaction score
What are the cons with this set up @Fozzy?

I was thinking of doing -44 as well with the 3/2 lift kit.

With any vehicle running a large negative offset I’d say it’d have to be rubbing, and hubs eventually hating you.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With any vehicle running a large negative offset I’d say it’d have to be rubbing, and hubs eventually hating you.

Yes, agree on the hubs for sure. But I have the warranty till 150k miles or 10 years. Hubs are covered for me for that timeframe.

The rubbing I’m fine with, no issue to trim the wheel wells and possibly fabricate elongated upper control arms to get the wheels in spec for alignment either.

Any other issues I’m missing?

StealthyD

Reaction score
And also side of truck staying dirty. The front hubs on my super duty were all dynatrac and they still needed replaced every 18mo or so on 20x12’s - 44 offset. That plus 4x4 launches

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are the cons with this set up @Fozzy?

I was thinking of doing -44 as well with the 3/2 lift kit.

Moving the wheel out almost 3.5” and adding 3” to the width of the wheel can’t be good for any suspension components. There is no way it doesn’t rub like crazy or even allow for normal use. From what people post on here. I should be able to put +18’s on my ride and clear 37’s rub free after all my trimming to clear what I have. I say go for it. If it works I will get 37’s.