which wax do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaiderNations

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone had the "Pro Pack" on there truck from the dealership? Ive got my 07 going in on July 16. I was told they do some work to the paint. Any details? But I have always used Maguire's 3 step process.

Justinburger

Reaction score
I waxed my 07 yesterday and man what a chore! I'm used to waxing smaller vehicles.
I had a bottle of Zymol laying around and used it. I thought it did an ok job but don't really have anything to compare it too. If anyone else has used Zymol and think there are better options after using something else I would love to hear about it. This Zaino stuff sounds like it may be better.

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I waxed my 07 yesterday and man what a chore! I'm used to waxing smaller vehicles.
I had a bottle of Zymol laying around and used it. I thought it did an ok job but don't really have anything to compare it too. If anyone else has used Zymol and think there are better options after using something else I would love to hear about it. This Zaino stuff sounds like it may be better.

I love Zaino! I use the Show car wash, Z-PC for cleaning, Z-2 for polishing, Z-6 ultra gloss enhancer for maintenance. There AIO works good too. I use that when I want to do a quick job on the wifes car. One of my favorite Zaino products is the Z-16 tire gloss. It gives the tire a new look. Instead of making the tire look all greasy/wet. The price is steep on the stuff but it last a long time. I purchased everything 2 years ago and will probably get another summer out of all the products. The only thing I used up is the clay bar.