Wheel Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Dog

Reaction score
Need some positive info for 2022 Expedition Max 20 inch wheel. I’m missing 1 lug nut after they screwed up a lug nut on tire rotation. Would like to find a new set that is 1 piece. Looking at OEM style or close to it in chrome same length as what came on it. I guess stainless would be an option would be a last resort. I expect to pay a lot more $ for a quality product. Appreciate any help on getting rid of these sorry ford lug nuts.

OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Reaction score
After reading some post and doing a little bit of research I ordered a set of McGuard wheel lug nuts. Absolutely a lot more expensive but worth it when you can’t get a lug nut off due to deforming of chrome cover cap.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After reading some post and doing a little bit of research I ordered a set of McGuard wheel lug nuts. Absolutely a lot more expensive but worth it when you can’t get a lug nut off due to deforming of chrome cover cap.
Either McGuard or Gorilla will do the trick.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought one piece lug nuts from Driven Products, if I remember correctly they are a family business. Noticed they are on sale now.

OP
OP
Old Dog

Old Dog

Reaction score
Many here have complained of inability to remove factory lug nuts as the outer rounds making it a pia to eremove.
I had a 2015 F150 Platinum that had the same issue with lug nuts swelling. McGuard had 2 types that would fit my Expedition. Customer service was friendly and explained the process of making them. Made in house with 3 or 4 coatings, also made with steel in USA.

Glen B Ashcroft

Reaction score
I hate the capped lug nuts, what a terrible idea, inferior absolutely , an impact wrench on and off destroys them rounding the corners, since 2012 I have changed my own oil and rotated tires every 5K, I started loosening by hand as the impact wrench destroys the caps