MagnaFlow vs. Flowmaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fincsher

Reaction score
I have been switching in magnaflow today. It was advice by my friend who also switched in the magnaflow. I'll get you an update pics.. :D

ExpySport

Reaction score
gibson exhaust system

GIBSON DUAL SPORT CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALUMINIZED STEEL, NATURAL FINISH -- 50-state legal;

I was going to ask about the Gibson systems. My dad had a Gibson single swept-side system on his '96 Bronco which sounded nice (he hated it). How does the sound of the Gibson compare to the Magnaflow & Flowmaster systems? I can get either of the 3 systems through my work, but wanted opinions. Not looking to be loud, but want the engine to breathe and sound healthy.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was going to ask about the Gibson systems. My dad had a Gibson single swept-side system on his '96 Bronco which sounded nice (he hated it). How does the sound of the Gibson compare to the Magnaflow & Flowmaster systems? I can get either of the 3 systems through my work, but wanted opinions. Not looking to be loud, but want the engine to breathe and sound healthy.

All the Gibson's I have heard have been a little more mellow than a Flowmaster, and sound very similar to a Magnaflow.

Here is a link to a retard revving the hell out of his Expy in his garage with kids running around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZLj-ZbAvn4

Last edited: