Mint 2011 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Up for sale is my pride and joy, super original and clean 2011 Ford Expedition XLT 4x4 with 128k easy original Texas only miles on the odometer. Check out this video I recently took of a cold Saturday morning startup (outside temps nearly 90 in my garage) and listen to her run as I do a walk around.

I bought her locally in Flower Mound from a gentleman who bought it from his company in late 2019, as it was a garaged company vehicle maintained meticulously by Westway Ford. He told me he bought it as a surprise for his wife, who didn’t like it as it didn’t have leather interior : ). A week later, he sold the truck to me (87k miles) in January 2020. She has been garaged at my home ever since. This truck has never sat out in the elements, and sits in a parking garage where I work.

What attracted me to her in late 2019 was the factory service history and very regular oil changes (every six months at less than 10k per year) handled at Westway Ford, which reflected in the Carfax and from the seller’s provided history.

Since I’ve owned her, she’s never left us stranded and never gave us any issues. She has been my personal part-time vehicle and I’m a smooth, careful driver. As a long-term automobile enthusiast and performing the maintenance on our family vehicles for 35 years, she has been in good hands with me. I used to restore old Mustangs as a hobby.

Since January 2020, here is a list of all maintenance items I’ve performed:
• Pennzoil Platinum 5w-30 full synthetic oil and Motorcraft filter changed every 7-8k miles (sometimes I’d perform a filter change after 4k miles if I didn’t drive the truck much in that period)
• OEM Motorcraft spark plugs (90k)
• OEM Motorcraft differential(s) and transfer case fluid change (noting I was shocked when I opened the drain plugs on all three that it had fresh/clean OEM fluid already in place!)
• OEM Motorcraft transmission fluid change (dropped the pan – 90k)
• OEM Motorcraft transmission bulkhead (electrical) connector, as they are prone to leak (90k)
• Rough Country suspension lift (coil spring spacers) installed to level out the truck so it didn’t look like a soccer mom vehicle (2.5” front and 1” back) (90k)
• Brakes disassembled, checked, cleaned, pivot points lubed, brake fluid bled and replaced, rear parking brake shoes adjusted (90k)
• OEM Motorcraft serpentine belt, tensioner and three idler pulleys replaced (93k as a preventative maintenance measure)
• New Gorilla one-piece chrome lug nuts to replace the OEM ford “split” lug nuts that fail (95k)
• Alignment (105k)
• Powerstop front and rear brake rotors and pads (109k)
• OEM Motorcraft HVAC directional blend door actuator (hot/cold) that sits right above the accelerator pedal; driver’s side electric seat switch (113k)
• Replaced all four tires (120k)
• OEM Motorcraft front wheel hubs/bearings and new OEM Motorcraft IWE (4x4 vacuum actuators) installed (120k)
• New battery (125k)

I’d be lying if I said she’s not perfect, but she’s close. She looks pretty much the same as she did as new, as I’m very particular about our vehicles. You can drive this truck anywhere, and she’ll get you there comfortably and in style (and will take you offroad with the best of them, for sure).

Cold A/C and hot heat front and back, with controls for the back handled either in the front dash or by the rear passenger controls behind the console. All power windows and door locks work. All wipers and washers front and back work. Cruise works (17+ MPG!).

She runs and drives as good as she looks. 5.4L engine is quiet and smooth on startup, when cold and when warm. Zero noise ever. High oil pressure and engine temps do not get warm even when idling in traffic. The transmission shifts smoothly and surely, and never misses a beat. She shifts into AWD with ease, as well as 4x4 high and low ranges, with the original driveline operating as new. No accidents or collision repairs; no hail; no mishaps. No leaks/leaking/drips underneath. You’ll see my garage floor where she sits is spotless. Never smoked in either. Seats are almost perfect.

You will have a challenging time finding nicer 2010-2012 4x4 Ford Expedition. If I think of anything more, I’ll update this writeup.

Happy to provide any info needed and take any picture needed. Happy to work with out-of-state buyers as well. We live 10m from DFW airport, so feel free to fly to Dallas and drive this home with complete confidence.
$10,500. Noting my price is firm and lowball offers will not be considered. I’ve priced her at NADA value for a vehicle in VG-Exc. Condition at this mileage. Also, no trades. 20240630_065344.jpg20240630_065136.jpg20240630_065252.jpg20240630_064843.jpg20240630_065527.jpgThanks for your interest.

71rc ode@ gma il.co m

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great, but that's some COVID markup pricing. Used car market is way, way down from the peak. Best of luck.

2024-07-02-215742-Screenshot.jpg

OP
OP
71Rcode

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here are the values I pulled up from my zip code. Perhaps it's the Texas thing and this area the vehicles are nicer? No rust?Screenshot_20240629-223803_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240629-223426_Samsung Internet.jpg