Need help with performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wint

Reaction score
Ordered! The 10-11mpg I'm getting now is painful, especially when all I'm hauling is 3 kids so hopefully I have the same kind of luck that BakerEdition is seeing :D

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Call Mark Haywood and deal with Edge Products direct..888-360-3343 Ext.138...tell him Steve Baker sent you and will work you a deal....also this will make sure you get the free e-mail updates they put out for the programmer.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the SuperChips thing the first year I had modified my setup; very disappointed

what model did you get? as stated before i have the vortex and love it...but i'm wondering if a custom tune will be what they say it is...i'll do that in a few years

Wint

Reaction score
Call Mark Haywood and deal with Edge Products direct..888-360-3343 Ext.138...tell him Steve Baker sent you and will work you a deal....also this will make sure you get the free e-mail updates they put out for the programmer.

Oh bummer, I already ordered it by the time I saw this.

Installed it today, not sure what power level to use, I'm trying the Transmission only (power level 1) right now, and I need to get the Mileage manager set up. Really I just want to get better gas mileage for now.

Sir.Gregory

Reaction score
Chappy, this is the second thread ive read today about your chip and I'm planning on getting one, but since im not home im in no hurry so Im thinking of getting it around May when I take my leave. My question is, is it better to get one now/soon in hopes of getting a better deal through Mark than 5-6 months from now?

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I would call now and see if there are any X-mas specials going on...call Mark Haywood @ 888-360-3343 and by all means mention my name and the forum as well. Let me know what he says...

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Level 3 and only use 91 or better octane gas...If you want I can send you the settings mine are at and you will notice a snappy response....but Level 3 does require higher octane....It costs a little more but it takes you further...Sunoco 94 octane was the best for me...just try to find pure gasoline with out ethanol.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
anyone find out about christmas specials

bigmatt207

Reaction score
bakerr!!! do you really get 17 city? i have two jobs and go to school in the "city" I'm in maine so it doesn't get too city, but I live about 20 miles out of town then I go between jobs and school in the city. So i should be in a car but I'm 6'5'' and can't bring myself to squeeze in a car and love my expy too much lol.