Need help with performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok getting mine today waiting on another call back from mark heres the deal if you get a edge before jan 5th you get a free pod but you have to buy from them or preferred vendor like autoanything.com call mark he is awesome but dont tie up his phone line yet i need to place my order lol. i was highly debating on a cts but i dont like how they mount for our trucks they use the cs mount with an adapter he said straight on it looks ok but from a side view he said it looks like a flat panel tv mounted on a wall it sticks a little ways out of the mounting pod. im ordering through mark because its instant rebate that way he will just ship the pod with it for free otherwise you gotta download a form fill it out with your receipt from a preffered vendor and mail in he said they process within 2 days and ship quick but i would rather just get it all at once. he also said that anyone can get the free updates you just register on their website if you need help call this guy. he knows his stuff and is very nice to deal with. we discussed options between cs cts and other vehicle programmer options for about an hour. thanks baker for referring him and he said damn your doing a good job promoting i also suggested that they get a rep to become a preffered vendoe for the site...or use baker lol. baker i may need your number when this thing comes in im shootin for those highway mpgs

Wint

Reaction score
Let me know if you want some help with this...mine has already paid for itself in fuel savings and really jumped my performance...you can but that shift firmness up to 25% and will no problem....Let me know what year you have and I can provide you the setting mine is using...

Thanks Baker.

Mine is a 2000 XLT with the 5.4L. Any tips would of course be very welcome!

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wint... i dont recall if you already said what kind of mpgs are you getting now

Wint

Reaction score
I'm seeing 10.5 to 12 in the city 2000eb, both pre and post Edge CS.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so your milage didnt go up? what octane fuel are you running?

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its official i can be apart of the edge club now i cant wait mark said either thursday or friday it should be here... im gonna run around town playin with it then when empty fill up with 91 octane and drive to aunts house christmas evening ill see what kinda milage i get. baker can you pm me your settings or would it be easier over phone... not really shure how much you messed with all the settings

Blueoval76

Reaction score
Hmmmm... I am debating on the Edge CS and if the mileage is true I would jump but Im still not too sure after Wint's post. I currently have the SuperChips tuner and ran the 91 tune with 93 gas. I got 10mpg with it so I stepped to the 87 tune and 87 gas and now get maybe a half to 1mpg more. So would the Edge make the same difference or be any better?

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Im tellin you guys you will be really happy with the product...if any of you need help with programming let me know...Like I said before im not a pro here but have had mine long enough that it has paid for itself and also you have to drive for economy as well...I have mine set at power level 3 all the time with timing and shift points the way I like them and its great.....glad i could help you guys and I knew if you talked to mark you would know this is the way to go...

Wint

Reaction score
Wint get with me and lets talk about your settings...I can help you with this..

Sure, do you want me to send you a PM or something? If you want to just let me know what settings you are running at I can update mine to give it a go. I'll even spring for the higher octane fuel if you think it will help.