Need help with performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I will go down and write the setting and post them up here...that way anyone else can use them as well

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks baker i should be gettin mine today or tomorrow im almost out of gas im runnin low so i can refill with 91 plus octane

i drive my expy very responsively since i like the truck and want to drive it just mpgs hurt me i can drive around full throttle in my corolla i hit stop in go traffic all the way to work then 90+ whole way home and i average 30.5mpg on highway im gettin 36+ i used to get 44-45 on highway but its tottaled right now and aerodynamics make it or break it in fuel milage... im a flatt wall pushin through air right now

ill do bakers setting i got a decent drive sunday and ill let you know what my first fuel milage trip looks like

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
blueoval keep attention to this thread the special ends jan 5th ill tell you what i notice but you gotta realize im doin round 11ish give or take where i get fuel. i have gotts mod tb spaceer and full exhaust. if you have any questions just ask. but this way you can see a few different peoples results and decide for yourself. keep in mind that if you tow at all this is very beneficial cause of the quicker shifts which cause alot less heat wear and tear on tranny

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok finally... updated my edge... now gonna wait for Bakers settings... gonna play with it some more......

Baker- Feel free to make a new thread with the settings, so that the info is easier to find and questions could be more direct to you....

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
baker i neeeeeed settings aaaaaggggghhhhh im so excited i was gonna take pic of everything but too excited cant find camera o well gotta go play hehehe i feel like im on crack

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Ok guys...here are the settings I use on my Edge at level 3 performance with 93 octane fuel....try to make sure you get pure gas with NO ethanol...I personally have my background reading 8 parameters....I like to watch whats going on....anyone needing help to set these up let me know...
1- Speed limiter 140 mph
2- Rev limiter 5208
3- Timing 2.0 +
4- 1-2 Shift points Stock - no change
5- 2-3 Shift points -2 mph
6- 3-4 Shift points Stock - no change
7- Shift firmness Set them all at 25% max
8- WOT 1.30+
All the others program points set to your specs such as tire size and gear ratio...anyone with questions can either message me on this thread or call me at 305-791-8444 this will wake your engine up and you will notice an immediate throttle response improvement....but remember to get mileage you have to drive for it....this thing weight 7000 pounds...its not a focus...I have noticed though even when I do play with mine and get my foot into it, that it dont effect my mileage much.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have any luck running lower octane gas??? too damn expensive up here for 93... wonder how those settings would be on lev 2 with 87.....

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
dunno....never tried....I like the fact of the mileage and having the performance when I want to stomp on it....you should do a tank of 87 and check the mileage and then a tank of 93 price difference compare to more miles...thats what sold me...