New edge tuner for 3rd gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wwareham2008

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, there's so few of us lifted 3rd gens out there. Keep it as is and tell the wife to park on top of everyone at the grocery store.
As much as I like mine, I too might be heading in a different direction also. Think I might have the wife on board to check out a SuperCrew Raptor!!! That outta kill the gas mileage debate once and for all.

Supercrew Raptor=:drool:

We got the expy when my wife was pregnant due to the family situation. I have always wanted a jeep and I talked my wife into selling her car and using taxes/whatever extra from selling her car to buy a jeep outright and get out of the 2 car payments.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Supercrew Raptor=:drool:

We got the expy when my wife was pregnant due to the family situation. I have always wanted a jeep and I talked my wife into selling her car and using taxes/whatever extra from selling her car to buy a jeep outright and get out of the 2 car payments.

Kinda the same situation here. Kids were smaller, we were prepping for relocation for the wife's job opportunity, had to consolidate vehicles, traded my fully built 05 FX4 SuperCrew and her 04 Explorer for the Expy. No matter what I do to the Expy, it just ain't ever gonna be a pickup. She's tired of me always wanting to modify/build, so I threw it out there that the Raptor comes fully built from the get go. We shall see...

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kinda the same situation here. Kids were smaller, we were prepping for relocation for the wife's job opportunity, had to consolidate vehicles, traded my fully built 05 FX4 SuperCrew and her 04 Explorer for the Expy. No matter what I do to the Expy, it just ain't ever gonna be a pickup. She's tired of me always wanting to modify/build, so I threw it out there that the Raptor comes fully built from the get go. We shall see...

LMAO Good luck on that convincing. LOL I can't even convince myself to pay $52,000 for the Raptor. LOL :p

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a lot of coin, but its my turn to get something new. SHE got the 03 Saab(used), the 08 Fusion and the 11 Taurus, all while I've had the Expy. Isn't it my turn? Then again, her argument will be, YOU got the boat!

wwareham2008

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a lot of coin, but its my turn to get something new. SHE got the 03 Saab(used), the 08 Fusion and the 11 Taurus, all while I've had the Expy. Isn't it my turn? Then again, her argument will be, YOU got the boat!

But does the whole family get use out of the boat? If yes that means THE FAMILY got a boat.

wwareham2008

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like your thinking...I'll let you know how that goes after she hits me upside the head with the frying pan :slap:

Just make sure you bob and weave, but don't be bobbing when you should have been weaving those frying pans hurt like a son of a beach.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
(Thank God I am not married anymore) LOL No worrying about what I can and can't buy, no worrying about someone hitting me with a frying pan (mainly because she took them all) and no worrying about who is doing what. LOL Granted, I miss having someone in my life sometimes, but then I get to buy something else for my daughters or for my truck and don't have to worry about fighting about it. LOL So maybe I don't. LMAO